Friday, April 12, 2013

Protein Power

I haven't posted in almost a month - what a slacker!  In the past month I haven't lost much weight, but I seem to be losing inches. I can easily wear a size 16 in pants and sometimes a 14.  :)  I've been hitting some sales to get new clothes and not spend too much money on them!

Last week I went to a group session at my doctor's office and another of the staff physicians spent about an hour and a half with us, talking about protein, vitamins, and answering questions. If I didn't fully understand the importance of getting enough protein before, I do now! I am supposed to get 70-85 grams of it per day. That's kind of hard to do when you can't eat much, which is why the protein drinks are so important.



Speaking of protein, I finally found one that I like - Herbalife! Go to www.herbalife.com to learn more.
I signed up to be a distributor so that I can get a discount since I'll be doing this forever. So if you're interested in trying any Herbalife products, give me call! They have weight loss products, vitamins, skin care, and more.


 





I also use Jay Robb unflavored egg white protein powder... you can mix it into lots of things. I put a scoop in each of my protein drinks to add 24g of protein to them. www.jayrobb.com


No comments:

Post a Comment