Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fear and Faith

As I write this post to mark 11 months since my surgery, I have to admit that I have some fear. And to tell you that fear is the opposite of faith! My fear is that I will regain the weight I have lost. The devil is working overtime trying to get me to buy into that, and I refuse!! God has performed a miracle both in my physical appearance and my spiritual life, and I give all the glory to God! I am a precious child of His, and he loves me and wants me to be happy! He dd not bring me this far to fail, so I persevere!! I pray that you all are blessed as well, and join me in praising God for the good things he has done in our lives.

I love you all, and thank you so much for your friendship and support.

P.S. I have now lost 90 lbs. :)  I have had some people tell me that I shouldn't lose any more, but I would like to lose another 10-15 lbs.  But if I don't, I'm ok with that.  I am pretty happy where I am!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - not too shabby - looks like you vacuumed the carpet too! Esteban!

    ReplyDelete