Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Amazing Shrinking Boobs

Did that title get your attention?! It's true... along with the rest of me, my boobs have shrunk! I bought a bunch of new bras several months ago, but I noticed they were getting too big.  So yesterday I bought new ones... in a B cup!  LOL.... never thought I'd see that size again!  Most women would probably be a big upset about it, but not me!  Smaller boobs is because of smaller me, and I think I still have enough to have a few curves.  

Today marks 13 months since my surgery.  I went to the doctor on Friday for my one year followup.  It wasn't Dr. Barker, because he's not always in Amarillo, so I saw Dr. Hodges, whom I love!  She is just a sweetheart and so willing to answer any questions.  She pulled out my "before" picture and she was so excited!  I have surpassed what they thought I would lose by 8 lbs.  I have lost 95 lbs.  She gave me a big hug!  :)

I'm not finished yet, though!  Stay tuned for more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment