Monday, December 31, 2012

Things I Have Hated About Being Fat

These are some of the things I have hated about being fat. I am soooo looking forward to overcoming most or all of these!!!

      1.       Feeling self-conscious all the time
2.       Not looking good in anything I wear
3.       Not being able to buy normal-sized clothes
4.       Not being able to cross my legs
5.       Small bathroom stalls
6.       Airplane seats, and the embarrassment of having to ask for a seat belt extender
7.       Feeling embarrassed to work out at the gym
8.       Avoiding mirrors
9.       Avoiding being photographed
10.   Seeing myself in photographs
11.   Being told by doctors, family members, etc. that I need to lose weight. Like I don’t already know that?!?!
12.   Not feeling attractive to the opposite sex.
13.   Feeling like no one could love me.
14.   Being passed over for job opportunities.
15.   Listening to others talk about needing to lose weight, when they have maybe 10-15 pounds to lose!!
16.   Running into people who haven’t seen me in a long time, and wondering what they think of me.
17.   Being disgusted with myself for allowing it to get to this point

 

No comments:

Post a Comment