Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Me

I have never been one to make New Year's resolutions. I think it's because I hate to fail and most New Year's resolutions are very lofty goals.

So the other day my boyfriend and I were talking and he said, "Do you have any New Year's resolutions?" I laughed and responded, "I think I'll lose weight!" That's a given for me this year, and I will be successful because of the surgery I had.

But seriously, to go along with the weight loss I do have a goal to exercise more. My plan is to begin a regular schedule of walking (my dog will love it!). Who knows, after I've lost some weight I may start the Couch to 5K program! I may even hire a personal trainer at the gym. I just have to find what works for me. I'll keep you posted on this!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm looking forward to becoming the new me in 2013!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had surgery Stacey! I am praying for a speedy recovery for you! I miss you friend! Cant wait to see your skinny self! I have a blog too...babybooberry.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete