Monday, January 14, 2013

I have been busy and haven't had time to post in the last week or so, but things are going well. Last week I was pretty tired at the end of the workday, but today I was at full speed all day and I'm doing great.

I have now lost a total of 29 pounds in a little over 3 weeks! I don't expect that rate to continue as I am now adding regular foods back into my diet, although I truly cannot eat much at any one sitting. I think about a half cup of food is my limit right now. They tell us that our stomachs are swollen for up to eight weeks following surgery from the trauma. After the swelling goes down I should be able to eat a little more. I see the doctor this Friday for my one month checkup and will take pics and post this weekend for my first month!

No comments:

Post a Comment