Sunday, January 27, 2013

Slow and Slower

Well, I think my progress right now is SLOW... and SLOWER!  I have lost a few more pounds for a total of 32 now.  On a positive note, I'm starting to see my collarbones again!  :)

I have been going through my closet and purging clothes that are too big now, and that's fun! 

I'm still trying to find a protein that I really like.  This weekend I went to real nutrition 365 at 34th & Bell and tried some of their smoothies.  They are made with Herbalife products and are really good, so I bought some of their drink mix.  The lady there was so nice and even gave me a page of their recipes!

Back to work tomorrow.... why are weekends (even the long ones) so short???

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Arbonne protein? It's good and vegan. I also like my Shakeology drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romeo did a lot of investigation when we started using protein powder. The things he learned about the Isagenix Protein powder convinced him to look further at the company. I'll bring you a sample if you want! Jen

    ReplyDelete