Sunday, January 6, 2013

Some Observations

I can definitely tell that I'm losing weight! My clothes, especially pants, are getting really loose. No problem, since I have a variety of sizes in my closet! The other things that are too big are my rings. This makes me a little sad because I have a lot of beautiful Silpada rings! I'm going to sell some of them and replace the ones I really wear a lot. So if you're interested in any size 7 or 8 rings, let me know. :)

On another note, tomorrow will be my first day back at work. I'm looking forward to it in a way, but also a little concerned that I will tire out before the end of the day. It will be good to get into a regular routine, especially with regard to meals and protein drinks. It's tough to get at least 70 grams of protein a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment