Friday, January 18, 2013

One Month Post-Op

I had my one month follow up visit with my doctor today. According to the official scales I have lost 26 pounds. According to MY scales I've lost 29. I like my number better!! Either way, the doctor said my weight loss was fantastic! I told him about my lightheadedness, and he told me to cut my blood pressure medication dose in half, and possibly discontinue it altogether.

I also took some measurements, and I have lost 3 inches from my waist and 5 inches from my hips. :)

Overall, a pretty successful month!

4 comments:

  1. Whoooo Hoooo!!!! Way to go Stacey very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stacey! That's great progress! I hope you can get the lightheadedness under control that's no fun. I enjoyed reading your blog and it will be very helpful to others. You are inspiring me as well to eat better and exercise.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete